At Ecolex, corporate social responsibility starts at a personal level. Which is why, we pledge to continuously improve our everyday actions, that impact the greater good of our people, community and the environment. We pledge:
Ethical Corporate Social Engagement
- To create a healthy, safe and rewarding workspace, enforcing mutual responsibility in the performance and reputation of the company.
- To commit to produce safe, high quality products and deliver an engaging service experience.
- To ensure all suppliers are treated with respect and sincerity for sustainable growth and productivity.
COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
- To meet SHE regulations, embed SHE practices in our daily culture and continue to drive for continuous improvement.
- To comply with ISO 14001 Environmental Management.
- To educate the surrounding community and our employees through CSR activities.
- To strive for the highest levels of ethics in our conduct across our employees, customers, suppliers, the community and environment.
- To comply with the SEDEX Code of Conduct.
- To promote sustainable practices and reduce the carbon footprint of our activities.
- To meet our customers’ RSPO SCCS accredited product requirements in promoting sustainable palm-based ingredients.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To embrace a culture of safety, while striving for 365 Accident Free Days and continuous improvements in safety.
- To comply with industry best practices and accreditation including OSHAS18001:2007 & MS1722:2011 for Occupational Health And Safety Management Systems.